I was bored the othe day so I thought that I would take some picutres of Jackson and I around the house. It was too cold to do anything, and we actually had some snow flurries!
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
Always and Forever
I was bored the othe day so I thought that I would take some picutres of Jackson and I around the house. It was too cold to do anything, and we actually had some snow flurries!
Posted by Reams Fam at 3:37 PM
4 comments:
i wish we only got flurries here...but in u-ah we get 3 feet (ok kind of an exaggeration) and life still goes on..ppl are crazy, they should do it va style, if its supposed to snow everything shuts down.
cute pictures! he looks so much like adam! he has grown up way too fast. i still remember you being pregnant and that feels like yesterday.
cute pics! I meant to ask, do your other siblings have blogs too?
Such a cutie boy!
Post a Comment