Monday, November 17, 2008

Maddox Christopher Tubbs

I am a new Aunt! My brother Brian and his wife Liz just had their first baby on Friday. He weighed 7 1/2 lbs. and was 19 3/4 in. They just got home yestarday and are doing great! I don't have very many pictures because things were busy but I will hopefully have more soon. Jackson didn't really know what to think of his new cousin and he didn't like it that his Momma was holding another baby!

Liz and Maddox

He is so tiny! What a precious face!


4 comments:

Cam & Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cam and Josie said...

Yay for Liz and Brian! Tell them congratulations for us. What a joy!

etta said...

he's so little:) what a cutie, i'm so excited for them.

Steve, Maggie, Janie said...

congrats!! I didn't even know they were pregnant. tell them congrats for me. I want to be an aunt. love you guys.