Sunday we thought we would take some pictures since it has been awhile since we had some together. It was pretty overcast outside but I think for the most part they turned out ok.
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
Always and Forever
Sunday we thought we would take some pictures since it has been awhile since we had some together. It was pretty overcast outside but I think for the most part they turned out ok.
Posted by Reams Fam at 11:34 AM
3 comments:
Aww--cute family : ) That is something we need to do one of these days too!
you guys are the cutest family:)...look at my blog to see what your next baby will look like:)
hey! thanks for the comment. i know it's typical but I lost my phone again. I sware Janie took it and hid it in her hiding spot (along with my mascara and her hair ties). Thanks for the message though...that was sweet of you guys to think of us. Love you!
Post a Comment