There has been a lot that has happened since I have last posted! We moved to TN about a week ago! My mom lives here and it is SOO much cheaper to live here than it is in VA, well some parts of VA. We prayed about it and feel really good about our decision. Jackson brok our camera so we can't take any pictures! I can look at the pictures that were already taken but it turns off when I switch it to take a picture. We will have to wait and see if Santa will bring us one or not! Jackson is growing and growing! It seems like he grows a couple inches everytime he wakes up in the morning or from a nap! Adam is working as a bank courier right now until he can find something different. He is planning on going to ETSU to get his masters in City Planning sometime next year, probably summer or fall.
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
3 comments:
WHAT!!! You crazies! That is exciting! I love new adventures : ) Sorta like Jack Bauer and I.....we go way back. Cam was not too happy about that teaser of a 2 hour episode (What! The season doesn't start until January?!) Hey, we miss you guys and hope all goes well in TN! And Will you comment or email me your new address?
Holy Moly! I thought I was just sending the xmas card to your mommas house. When did this happen? I feel so outta the loop. we need a chat big time. loves!!
hey guys! congrats on the move. Adam good luck with grad school. I am starting next month to get my MBA. It should be interesting doing that while working full time. I miss you guys its been such a long time. Your little boy is so cute. He looks just like both of you!
Post a Comment