Yes you are looking at the new gadget that I added right. We are expecting our second baby in October! I don't think that it has really sunk in yet but we are really excited! We went yesterday to our first ultrasound and everything looks good. I was a little diappointed because it was just a blob and you couldn't really see anything! I was about 3 weeks further along when I had my first one with Jackson so I guess I was expecting it to look like his first one. Oh well, atleast I know that there is something really there and that there is a heartbeat! I didn't want to post the picture of the ultrasound because it does just look like a blob, sorry about that. I do have pictures that I haven't uploaded to the computer yet so I need to get on that and post those. I was just too excited to let everyone know our exciting news!
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
6 comments:
Congrats to you two!! That's super exciting!! This is the year of babies so it's awesome you can join us all! I hope you are feeling good still!!
yay yay yay. im so excited for you. thats awesome news. hope all continues to go well.
Wahoo for you guys...congrats!
Yay! Congratulations! So Exciting! I hope all goes well for you!
congrats love!!! baby number two!! bet you want a baby girl!!!
Yay for baby number two! I'm glad it's you that's prego and not me. My poor 35 year old body is just plain worn out. But you young ones can handle it. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment