Friday, April 23, 2010

Botanical Garden

It has been forever since I have posted anything, Sorry! A couple of months ago we went down to Clemson, South Carolina where Adam's brother is going to school. They were blessing their little one, Allie so we went down for 2 days. On Saturday we went to the Botanical Garden that they have in town and took some pictures. I love this picture of Jackson with his uncle Kyle. He looks so happy!

Grandma and Grandpa Reams with Jackson

Jackson had fun running all over the place.


Adam and Jackson thought it would be funny to take a picture of me before church one Sunday. I think Jackson may have taken this one, with Adam's help over course.



Here is the proof! I took like 4 or 5 regular tests and the second line was really faint. So I bought a digital one to make totally sure!




1 comments:

Aly said...

I am SO excited for you guys! I can't wait to see what you have next and how Jackson is with the baby. Congrats again!