Saturday, January 23, 2010

More of Ms Allie

This past Wednesday we went back to South Carolina so that Adam could meet Allie. We just went for the day since Adam was off of work. Any excuse to see this girl!! Jackson was so sweet while we were there. I was changing Allie's bum and she started to cry. Jackson came over and gave her a coupld of hugs and she calmed down for a little bit. Then she started to cry again so Jackson got her pacifier and brought it over and tried to put it in her mouth! It was so cute to see him do that! He is so gentle with Allie and is concerned when she is upset. I love my little boy!

Adam with Allie and Jackson trying to share some chips. This makes me want to have another baby!

While we were there I painted Allie's fingers and toes! It ws a light pink so it is kinda hard to see. She is probably the only 2 week baby I know that has her fingers and toes painted!






3 comments:

Susan said...

Sweet pictures, Emily. I have a friend who has four girls. She painted their toenails before she ever brought them home from the hospital. They are very girly girls now. You should have another baby, Emily!

Reams Fam said...

We are working on it Susan! :)

Susan said...

Good. I hope it happens for you, many times. Motherhood becomes you.