The last post about our camera being broken turned out to be not true! I took it to a store called Batteries Plus to see if I could get another charger or another battery. They did a voltge test on both the charger and the battery and they said everything looked fine. The lady proceeded to turn the camera on and it worked! I felt so dumb! She said that sometimes the lines get dirty and they may have cleaned the lines when they were testing them. The reason why the charger only stayed on for a couple of seconds was because the battery was already charged and there was nothing else to charge! I felt like an idiot! Oh well! Since our camera wasn't broken, we decided to take some family pictures yestarday. I tried to get them to turn but couldn't, sorry!
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
3 comments:
Love the pictures, love the coat, and you are adorable!
That would be my luck, with the camera. It happens to me ALL the time. (car, noah....dishwasher)
I LOVE your family pictures. Can I say Christmas cards :) way cute.
miss you lots.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment