I thought I would post a little update on what we have been doing lately and I am a little annoyed because I don't have any pictures to post! I tried to charge the battery for our camera and the light came on for a couple of seconds and then went off. At first I thought that something was wrong with the outlet but after I tried others, I figured out that it is either the battery or the charger. We haven't even had this camera for a year! I guess I better figure out something before Christmas!
For Thanksgiving we did a lot of traveling! I felt like we were gone for a week but were only gone for three days with one day at home inbetween. We spent the day before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day at my brother Brian's house in Danville, Virginia. It was so nice and so not stressful! Any other time I have had Thanksgiving with my family it has been really stressful but it was nice to just relax and eat some good food! Thanksgiving night we drove home because Adam had to work. It was so annoying because he had two days off, worked one day, and then had two more days off! Saturday morning we drove to Adam's brothers house in South Carolina because Adam's family spent Thanksgiving with them. It was so nice to see everyone but we sure were wiped out by the time we got home! Poor Jackson was dragged from here to there and didn't get much sleep inbetween.
I know I am a little late but I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had lots to be grateful for!
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment