Over the weekend we got snow!! I loved every minute of it! It started late Friday afternoon while Jackson was taking a nap so when he woke up I took him outside for a little bit to see it. He kept calling it "NO" so it was a little confusing at first. I had to go by his tone to understand what he was really talking about! About two weeks ago we decided to transition Jackson into a toddler bed and he loved it! He kept saying "bed" over and over and wanted to go in his room every chance he could get. There have been a couple of times where he has decided not to take a nap or get out bed because he can now, but other then that he has done really well! I almost started crying when I took the pictures of him because he is growing up too fast! This is a random picture of Jackson in his "secret" hiding spot. It is just an empty cabinet that we have on the bottom in our kitchen. He hides all kinds of things in here. I was talking on the phone when Adam left for work and I guess he gave him the whole box of Vanilla Wafers before he left. I went to look for him and found this little cutie in here! Luckily there were hardly any left in the bag.
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
2 comments:
he's getting so big..its ok the you almost cried..i cried when i had to buy ellis 3-6 months pajamas:). i can't believe time goes by so fast! and i cant believe it snowed that much there, do you usually get that much snow? i'm so over the snow!!!
It is sad that babies have to grow up! We usually don't get this much snow here but it was part of the system that dumped like 14 or so inches in Ruchmond. We only got about 6 to 8 inches here but that is still a lot for this area.
Post a Comment