Two weeks ago Adam and I went to a University of Tennessee football game and it was so much fun! It was their homecoming game so everyone went a little crazy! We are definitely going to try and to more games when we can!
Here are some hardcoare tailgaters! Adam and I want to do it the game we go to!

In front of the back of the stadium.

There is a river right behind the stadium where they have a boat that shoots fireworks whenever they score a touch down.

Here are some players from the Vol walk. The Vol walk is when the whole team walks from one building the stadium. Fans line up to cheer them on and shake hands and give fives. I was the only cheering in our area and I felt really dumb! Atleast I have team spirit!

The head coach, Lane Kiffin, is in the picture in the background with the tan suit.
1 comments:
Fun! I love going to games instead of having to watch them on TV. So much better.
Post a Comment