Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day

For Labor day this year we drove to Surry, Virginia and took the ferry over to Jamestown and Williamsburg. It was a beautiful day as you can see and also humid! We didn't do much but walk around because they charge you a fee to get into Williamsburg now! It used to be free! Adam wasn't really saying "I'm number one." He was pointing to the camera so that Jackson would look at it.
While we were waiting to get to the other side on the ferry. Jackson did so well for being tired! He was a little restless on the ferry ride back so we thought we would let him drive for a change!
Kissy, kissy! (spell)
So tired!
For church today I gave Jackson a mohawk! It looked really cute but in this picture it just looks like he is Alfalfa or somethine!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

He's definitely growing oh so fast!! So I do watch the sign language videos with Ethan and he knows some but I feel it can only help so little. He has please down pat.

Aly said...

Williamsburg costs now? That is lame. Jackson is just so dang cute. Looks like you guys had fun. And I love taking ferries. Fun!

Anika said...

it's so cute when they fall asleep in their carseats! oh, and just so you know, i had technical difficulties with my old blog, so feel free to check out the new one...adamsfamilyrecollections.blogspot.com