Friday, September 26, 2008

Jackson's new "trick"

Yesterday I went to get Jackson after he had woken up from his nap and I found him like this! He is such a silly boy! Before this picture was taken, I found him in his crib again after a nap without his shirt on. I didn't think to grab the camera then but I happened to catch him trying to take his shirt off again! I guess he just doesn't like to wear shirts!

5 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

It's so funny how kids are so much alike! Aubrey went through the exact same phase. I even have pictures of her in her crib with her shirt over her head like that! I guess great minds really do think alike :)! We miss you guys and love to see how much Jackson is growing...what a cutie!

Cam and Josie said...

What a silly boy! : )

Steve, Maggie, Janie said...

Hey you! Could you post a little more often...I love seeing Jackson pics. I knew I'd love this when I got into it. Miss you!

Maria said...

you are tagged...check my blog!

etta said...

arent there some pictures somewhere of you just in your daiper running around...yeah i think there are a few..like mother like son i guess:)..by the way i miss you guys! i hope liz's shower went well?!