Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guess who is THREE!

I can't believe that Jackson is three! His birthday was July 28th and we spent it with Adam's family in Yorktown. The whole day I was really nostalgic for some reason, maybe because he is getting older and we are going to add another kid into the mix. I was never that way with his other two birthdays but for some reason I was with this one. Th whole day I was remembering everything that was happening whenever I would look at the clock. I would say, "And this is when the doctor told me we had to do a c-section," which I'm sure Jackson didn't really care. I am so grateful for this little boy in my life. We have definitely had our challenges with him like all parents do but he has grown into such a fun and happy little boy! He can be a stinker but I am glad that he is our stinker! We love you Jackson! Jackson with his Aunt Carley and Uncle Kyle getting ready to blow out his candle!

Birthday dinner consisted of a two bowels of cereral while we ate meatballs and pasta salad.

I think this is the best picture I have EVER gotten of this kid! He always turns his head before the picture flashes! Look how big he is!


Grandma and Grandpa Reams bought this pool so that he could enjoy it while we visited. He would alternate between the trampoline and the pool.



My two cuties snuggled in bed on Jackson's birthday. Notice their arms......they are so much alike!




2 comments:

Susan said...

He's such a cute boy. But I'm sure people tell you that all the time.

Reams said...

I love that last picture... IN MY BED!!! Please come again.