The last two weeks my brother Michael and his family came to visit from Oklahoma and we had a blast! He has three girls so it was hard for him to adjust being around Jackson just because he was a boy. We wish that they lived closer, maybe one day!
This is Savannah, Maddox (Brian's little boy, and Jackson) making a mess in Jackson's room!

Savannah sitting on Brian's back admiring the work of her cousins!

Jackson had some chocolate as you can see! I had to take a picture because his face was covered!

Adam found Jackson like this one morning (yes he is still asleep). Jackson fell asleep in our bed and then Adam took him to bed. Before he put him down he cleared his bed so that he would have a place to sleep. Apparently in the middle of the night he grabbed everything that Adam took off and put it in bed with him again.

For Mother's Day the young women made cakes for the husbands to buy to raise money for young women's camp. I was on the phone and looked for Jackson because he was a little too quiet and this is where I found him, caught-red handed!
3 comments:
LOOK AT THAT ROOM!!!! AHHHH I would have died. How can such cute kids make such a big mess??? :) Atleast they had fun!
((HUGS))
Don't worry Leah, they all helped me clean up before they left!
You know what I thought when I saw Savannah sitting on Brian? Wow that girl has a big old butt! Then I read your caption and realized that was a man's butt, not a little girl's butt. HAHAHA! Fun pictures, Emily! When are you coming to visit?
Post a Comment