Friday, May 14, 2010

Family Photos

Our awesome neighbor took some pictures for us yesterday and they turned out really good! We haven't gotten nice family pictures taken since Jackson was about 14 months old so this was long overdue!

It was like pulling teeth to get Jackson to look at the camera but I think this is my favorite anyway.













3 comments:

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Love them!!! what a cute family you have:)

Susan said...

These pictures are awesome! You guys like so great. Congrats, again, on your new little one. I'm thinking pink.

Reams Fam said...

Susan, I am thinking pink too! We go in for THE ultrasound this next Monday, the 24th. I will only be 18 1/2 weeks so I am hoping that they will be able to tell for sure if it is a boy or a girl, I will keep you updated!