This past weekend we took a trip to see Adam's parents in Yorktown. While we were there Adam was sitting in one of his Grandpa's recliners and put the foot part up and fell backwards! It was really funny! This is Jackson taking pitty on Daddy and feeding him a chip while I was taking pictures. The sad thing is that these are the only pictures that I took while we were there! Jackson did go to Busch Garden's with Grandpa, Grandma, Kyle, and Carley. Adam's mom has pictures of that on her camera that I need to get. Jackson loved it and didn't want to get off of the rides I was told!
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
2 comments:
I am a lot like you...i always forget to take pictures. :) I always have my camera with me...but forget to turn it on.
wow! that is a ton of toys!!! :)
glad you are back.
hahaha...i love that adam didnt even get up immediately, just let you take pictures of him:)
Post a Comment