Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I know that it has been forever since I have updated our blog but I finally got our internet to work and upload some pictures. Things haven't really changed for us since I last posted but we are doing well and we are excited that the weather has been getting warmer! Jackson loves to play outside with his trucks and loves to go for walks in his stroller. Jackson is the most lovie kid, he is always coming up to me and giving me hugs and kisses which melts my heart everytime! Adam and I got new callings a couple of weeks ago. Adam is the second counselor in the Young Men's and I am the Primary Chorister! I was totally shocked! I have never conducted music in my entire life and when I was in Young Women's I always avoided conducting because I never really want to learn and have to stand up infront of everyone! It has been going really though, I was a little surprised. I still don't know what I am doing as far as waiving my arm goes but it is a lot of fun to teach the kids and hear their sweet voices.






We went to Yorktown for Adam's little sisters baptism in February and on our way we stopped at Burger King and Jackson loved his crown! I thought that he would take it off as soon as I put it on him but surprisingly he kept it on for awhile.



My sweet boys! I went shopping with my mom one night and came home to my boys passed out on the couch! They didn't even flinch when the flash went off!




3 comments:

Jenny said...

the boys sleeping together is the cutest dang picture ever! it's so fun to see how much little boys love their daddy's. :) and wow - he grew up FAST!

etta said...

HEY! you posted!!!! i love your new picture at the top of your blog, so pretty! and i think its hilarious that we have the same conception anniversary hahaha...july 24th is a good due date:). i'm glad you guys are doing so well, i wish the weather would warm up here, we got about 7 inchesof snow last night..its APRIL! what the?!

Reams said...

Oh Jackson! I miss him. Wish there were some pictures of YOU. Please and Thank You!