My friend Maria tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I haven't posted my responses yet because my wonderful little boy ripped the spacebar off of our computer. I didn't want to post anything until we got it fixed or another computer(we needed a new one anyway) because I would have taken me FOREVER to type it all so here it goes......
6 quirks about me
1. I am a perfectionist! I like things to be done a certain way and if I don't want it done a different way, I end up doing it myself.
2. I like to clean and do the dishes
3. I don't like to eat close to a bone, or close to the core of an apple either. I think it is gross.
4. I like things to be in their place and get bothered when something is not where it is supposed to be.
5. I don't really like change. With somethings of course I am ok with it but I like to do things the same way most of the time.
6. I like my house to be cleaned from the top to the bottom when we have company over. I can't stand a dirty house!
Sorry it took me so long to respond Maria! I open this tag up to anyone who wants to do it.
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
2 comments:
I can't believe you are a mom! It's been forever since I've seen you. Congrats on your beautiful family! Hopefully we will move back to Virginia in a year or so. But for now we will have to pretend we like Utah a little longer. :)
em! we are so alike, how did that happen?? :) accept for the eating things close to the bone, i like it when my teeth scrape the ribs when i eat, yummy, hahah jk, sick...that is seriously gross. but did you notice how ocd i was when you guys were here? cleaning is theraputic sometimes.
Post a Comment