Jackson turned ONE July 28th! We had a birthday party for him Saturday so family could come, although we missed having Grandpa Reams and Aunt Lulu not being there! We love you guys!
Jackson was not one of those kids that digs into the cake! He took each peice very carefully and was very polite with the whol experience! I'm sure that will change next year!

These are a few people that were able to make it to the party. Great Grandma Tubbs, Grandpa Tubbs, Daddy, Uncle Blaine, Aunt Carley, and our friend Rachel with her son William. Thank you for coming!
Jackson with Grandma Tubbs. We love you Jackson and we are so glad that you are a part of our family! You make us smile and bring joy into our lives!
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
3 comments:
Aww--cute boy! I love his sweet face as he is eating cake : ) It's funny how each kid is different--some dive in, some are proper, some don't even go for it (my nephew)......we will wait and see how Baylee does : )
I can't believe he's one. We miss you guys so much.
I feel like we're missing out on his life. p.s. i dont have your email /phone number but I got your message. Let me know. Love ya!
Post a Comment