It is official we are no longer townies of Buena Vista! We have moved to Petersburg Virginia and let me tell you it is the farthest thing from Buena Vista/Lexington! We have only been here a little over a week but we love it here! The ward is awesome and we have never felt so welcomed. It is a small ward so I am sure that we will be snatched up fast for callings. This ward has also been doing 40 day fast for missionary work in the area and we definitely feel like we were apart of that fast by moving here. We orginially wanted to live in the Richmond area but there was not a single branch available for Adam to transfer to with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Everything has fallen into place with this move and we are very grateful for that!
Subway- top down with Sheri and Gordon
8 years ago
6 comments:
Ya know I had those same feelings when I left the beav but honetly some days I miss it:] I cannot believe how big your boy is! He is a doll. Good luck with all the new adventures!
Yay you guys! How exciting to be in a new place. It's true what Brynne said though, some days I miss good ol' B.V.! I am so happy for you guy--what a fun adventure. Good luck with getting settled!
hey Emily, this is Maria Voiro (now Thorpe). I don't know if you remember me, I was Jana Andelin's good friend back in high school. I found your blog through Amiees. So good to see you little family is doing well. You're son is adorable! You should send me your email address and I will invite to our family's blog. My email is thorpe.maria@gmail.com.
Hey Emily! Maria told me about your blog. It's Jana. How are you? I can't believe you have a 9mth old baby! I have a 6 week old baby girl! You should check out our blog! We should meet up sometime!
That's so cool that you found a place you really like!! I do miss the friends we had in Buena Vista because there were so many young couples, but we all have to move on and start our families in new places! I'm happy for you guys!!
oh I bet you are so pumped. Those kids only miss B.V. because they weren't there as long as us:). Love you!
-maggie
Post a Comment