Awww--cute photos. Jackson looks so grown up! It's amazing how FAST they change and grow! We hope all is well with you guys--we miss you! By the way, I LOVE your haircut!
So funny. I just had a dream about you last night. We were roommates and you were still preggo. It was a crazy dream. Can't wait to meet your little guy soon!
He is getting so big Emily. He is so cute. Hold on to these days they go so quickly. Not to say that the older days are not fun cause they are, it is just different. You look great!
Adam and I first met the summer before he left for his mission. We have been married now for 5 1/2 years and have a very energetic little boy Jackson who is 3 and we are expecting our second child, which is a girl, around October 21st! Adam works for Sprint until he can get through graduate school and I am a stay at home Momma trying to finish up my degree.
5 comments:
Awww--cute photos. Jackson looks so grown up! It's amazing how FAST they change and grow! We hope all is well with you guys--we miss you! By the way, I LOVE your haircut!
So funny. I just had a dream about you last night. We were roommates and you were still preggo. It was a crazy dream. Can't wait to meet your little guy soon!
oh my gosh he looks like a little emad (thats your names mushed together and abreviated..if ya didnt know:).
I like Adily more than emad. So Cute!! thanks for including the little muffin. love you!!
He is getting so big Emily. He is so cute. Hold on to these days they go so quickly. Not to say that the older days are not fun cause they are, it is just different. You look great!
Post a Comment