I hate shots! I feel bad for the poor little babies. Hold on to him all day long. They grow way too fast. Caden is crawling and trying to walking along anything he can grab onto, it's too soon for me. I want him somedays to just cuddle with me and love to be held, Those days are few and far between. He is so cute? Hows the mommy? Did recovery do okay?
Adam and I first met the summer before he left for his mission. We have been married now for 5 1/2 years and have a very energetic little boy Jackson who is 3 and we are expecting our second child, which is a girl, around October 21st! Adam works for Sprint until he can get through graduate school and I am a stay at home Momma trying to finish up my degree.
1 comments:
I hate shots! I feel bad for the poor little babies. Hold on to him all day long. They grow way too fast. Caden is crawling and trying to walking along anything he can grab onto, it's too soon for me. I want him somedays to just cuddle with me and love to be held, Those days are few and far between. He is so cute? Hows the mommy? Did recovery do okay?
Post a Comment